PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - DC 780 CRICKET BAT GREEN/ORANGE
NEW BALANCE Bats are very consistent in their performance and pick, usually supporting a lovely balanced pick up in full profiles.
DC 780 is a bat ready to face any situation at the crease. DC 780 comes with light pickup balance and power.
- Finest GRADE 3 English Willow hard pressed & traditionally shaped for superb stroke
- Edges are heading close to the magic 40mm mark. Big edges make for a forgiving and powerful cricket bat with a wider sweet spot.
- LOW SWEET SPOT spot position is the most popular setup among all cricket bats. This setup gives performance both straight and square of the wicket.
- The regular bow found in the majority of modern cricket bats which gets your hands slightly ahead of the ball for ease of stroke play. It also helps the cricket bat feel more aggressive.
- Imported cane handle with special formulation cork inserts for enhanced flexibility and shock absorption
- Semi-Oval handle A happy medium that brings the benefits of both oval & round handles
- Approx. (2.7-2.11 lbs)
- Full size length approx. 85.7 cm (33.7 inches)
- Toe Guard: This bat has been fitted with a toe guard.
- FREE KNOCKING AND BAT COVER
- FREE DELIVERY