PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - SS RETRO CLASSIC SUPER
SS is world's largest and most trusted cricket gear manufacturer with over 9 decades and three generations , SS has evolved into robust manufacturing company that churns out every item related to the game of cricket.
SS Bats are very consistent in their performance and pick, usually supporting a lovely balanced pick up in full profiles.
SS RETRO CLASSIC SUPER is a bat ready to face any situation at the crease.
Finest GRADE 2 English Willow hard pressed & traditionally shaped for superb stroke
- Edges are heading close to the magic 40mm mark. Big edges make for a forgiving and powerful cricket bat with a wider sweet spot.
- MID SWEET SPOT Not too high or too low, the mid sweet spot position is the most popular setup among all cricket bats. This setup gives performance both straight and square of the wicket
- The regular bow found in the majority of modern cricket bats which gets your hands slightly ahead of the ball for ease of stroke play. It also helps the cricket bat feel more aggressive.
- Imported cane handle with special formulation cork inserts for enhanced flexibility and shock absorption
- Traditional round cane handle for superior grip and bat control
- Approx. (2.8-2.11 lbs)