PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - DUNCAN FEARNLEY ATTACK - SH
For those seeking a piece of nostalgia....
- Finest Malaysian Manau Cane Handle of 12 piece construction with Treble-sprung rubber wedge inserts in the base and strung with strong rayon twine for the ultimate performance
- Scale textured high-grip rubber bat handle grip finished with Duncan Fearnley’s signature black & white tape.
- Finest Quality Handcrafted Air-dried English willow blade
- Traditionally hand-shaped with modern large concave profile at our Worcester Workshop by Master Craftsman, Steve Harris
- Big forgiving sweet-spot giving a larger hitting-zone
- Superbly weighted & balanced
- Blade individually pressed for the ultimate performance
- Shaped large edge profile
- Finished with the original retro decals
- As used by Ian Botham in the 1980’s & 90’s
- Beautifully waxed polish finish
- Toe-guard fitted for added damp and toe protection