Product Description - PACK OF 2 ANTI SCUFF SHEET
- Made from 1st Grade quality
- Thick and durable for top protection
- Protects the edges and face of your cricket bat
- One size fits all senior and junior bats
- Set of 2 sheets
How to apply Anti Scuff Sheet ?
- Make sure the bat is dry, clean and free from any debris. Some people like to give the bat a quick sand down with fine paper just to make sure, but it's down to personal choice.
- Get your scuff sheet and lay it (with the backing on) on the face of bat, just overlapping the lower end of any face sticker. Cut it at the toe, so you have about a cm or so more than you need.
- Peel off the backing off and stick it down at the top of the face, on or just below the bottom of any face sticker and then onto the rest of the face. Stick it down from the centre first, applying pressure with your thumbs out to the edges. You need to have it centred so that it overlaps the edges equally.
- Work your way down the bat following the same technique. Work from the centre out, using your thumbs to smooth creases and stick the sheet down.
- Once you've reached the toe you will need to make a little knick at each corner in order to get the sheet to fold onto the edges correctly.
- Using a craft blade or sharp scissors and the toe of the bat as a guide cut any excess sheet so that it finishes flush with the bat or you can place the anti-scuff sheet higher to allow for it to be able to fit on without any cutting.