PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - GM DIAMOND DXM 808
The Diamond range of products was made in conjunction with England’s superstar all-rounder Ben Stokes, using his preferred colour scheme.
The bat was designed with Ben in mind and features a shorter-than-traditional blade length at 540mm, boasting a large sweet spot which allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence.
The shorter blade length also enables the Diamond to have fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel.
The traditional full blade profile and flowing contoured spine combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile, ideal for dynamic stroke-makers. With availability in nine different grades, there’s a Diamond waiting for you whatever your budget.
Made In England from Prime English Willow
- 540 mm blade length increases bat speed
- Full blade profile with no concaving in back of blade
- Traditional GM handle
- Flowing contoured spine
- Mid swell position for powerful play
- Junior Bats are perfectly scaled to Adult versions
- Conforms to MCC Law 5 for Maximum Approved Bat size