PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - GM NOIR DXM 404
- Superior wood conditioning improves the stability and consistency of willow pre-production
- A new paperless design process using state of the art CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- Quantum improvements to the vital pressing operation
- Blade crafting by advanced CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) GM is Made by England’s Best
Huge stealth-like power is an understatement. Whilst the colouration may be stealthy in design, the large, pronounced edges at the driving zone ooze confidence for the batter.
Complimented by the low to mid swell position for powerful front foot play, this bat has been specifically engineered to produce maximum power at the drive zone.
The NOIR is the perfect bat for those looking to stand out from the crowd, epitomising class and style with its striking colour scheme and sleek design. Available in two sizes with the choice of seven grades, the perfect Noir for you is never far away.
Made In England from Prime English Willow.
- Traditional 555 mm Blade Length bat inspires confidence
- Huge stealth like power
- Traditional GM handle
- Partially concaved back profile for oustanding balancing
- Mid to Low swell position for front foot power
- Junior Bats are perfectly scaled to Adult versions
- Conforms to MCC Law 5 for Maximum Approved Bat size