PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - GM SIREN DXM 404 HARROW
The Siren provides all the subtlety of its namesake thanks to its loud colour profile, dynamic sweetspot and the lowest swell position in the GM range that’s designed for maximum power off the front foot, accentuated by a pronounced bow and large edges at the drive zone.
Thanks to its blade length and concaved back profile, the Siren has also been engineered to provide a perfectly balanced pick-up, despite the large swell depth.
The Siren features the all new HEX grip, specifically engineered to offer the most grip available on the market, ensuring perfect grip at all times.
Made in England from Prime English Willow.
- F4.5 Face Profile
- Strikingly Pronounced Spine Profile
- Powerarc Bow Face Profile
- Concaved Back Profile Enhances Pick-up
- Low Swell Position For Front Foot Power Play
- HEX Grip
- Made In England From Prime English Willow