PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - MASTER CLASS AIR 2.0 TITANIUM
- Currently the lightest helmet on the market to certify with the latest British Safety Standards.
- Weighs approximately 740 grams.
- High grade Xenoy composite shell.
- A+ American EPS liner for increased safety and shock absorption.
- Top grade lightweight titanium with natural finish helps in better visibility and utmost strength.
- Advanced air flow system.
- New permanently attached AIR and SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better ﬁt and comfort.
- New improved ﬁxed grille with increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 4 3/4 and 5 1/2 OZ ball.
Currently Used by:
Joe Root, Moen Ali, Virat Kohli, Steve Smith, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni, Aaron Finch, David Warner and many more.
Complimentary Neck Guard.
Mesh bag, Swoppa band, 2 Rear cushion pads, 2 Round inner cushions, 4 Round velcro sets.
|Small||55 - 58 cms|
|Medium||58 - 61 cms|
|Large||60 - 63 cms|
|X-Large||62 - 65 cms|
VISOR : Titanium