KOOKABURRA Beast Pro 2.0 Senior English Willow Cricket Bat
Designed with short formats of the game in mind the Kookaburra Beast Senior 2.0 is an imposing figure in the Kookaburra line-up. As the bat with the lowest profile in the 22/23 range, the Beast 2.0 is designed with attacking mode in mind and produced using grade 3.0 unbleached English Willow.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION : Not too high or too low, this setup gives performance both straight and square of the wicket.
- BOW - Standard: The regular bow found in the majority of modern cricket bats which gets your hands slightly ahead of the ball for ease of stroke play.
- EDGES - These edges are heading close to the magic 40mm mark. Big edges make for a forgiving and powerful cricket bat with a wider sweet spot.
- SPINE HEIGHT - A high spine maximises the hitting power of the centre of the cricket bat.
- PROFILE SHAPE - Slightly Scalloped: A small amount of scalloping is seen in a very large amount of cricket bats
- HANDLE TYPE - Semi-Oval aids alignment, slightly weakens the bottom hand for more controlled stroke play.
- TOE - Natural: This bat needs some form of toe preparation via shoe goo, a toe guard
- FREE KNOCKING
- FREE DELIVERY
Our Story, Our Promise
At Stag Sports, we understand the passion and dedication that goes into the sport of cricket. Whether you are a seasoned professional, a budding talent, or a cricket enthusiast looking to enjoy the game, our goal is to equip you with the best gear and accessories to enhance your performance and enjoyment on the field.